In the application you describe your background, professional experience and why you would like a career with us. Please send your application with relevant files, such as cover letter, availability, salary expectations (gross per year), CV, exam papers and grade transcripts - preferably in PDF format - to Ms. Birgit Müller via firstname.lastname@example.org.
/ Manufacturing technician (m/f/d) in Berlin
Tasks and accountabilities:
• Develops manufacturing and assembly processes
• Assures product and process quality by designing sample tests and testing finished product and process capabilities, including non-destructive testing
• Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow and equipment layout
• Contributes to the manufacturing strategy of the company
Your required skills:
• Completed industrial training and/or multiple years of relevant practical experience
• Fluency in spoken and written German (min C1)
• Basic English (B1) is an asset
• Practical skills in AM, adhesive bonding and/or Fibre Reinforced Polymer (FRP) production processes
• Familiarity with space projects is a plus
/ Internships and Thesis positions
We are permanently open for internships and thesis positions. Be it a mandatory universtity internship or a holiday placement, bachelor or master thesis, please send your cover letter, availability, CV and grade transcripts to Ms. Birgit Müller via email@example.com.